Sunday, November 18, 2007

Baby Boy Card


Hi, I hope you had a lovely weekend. Mine was spent spending money lol, on a few Christmas presents and escaping the heat lol! I needed to make a quick Baby Boy card and this is what I came up with.

I used Figures of speech stamp set, itsy bitsy baby(so cute!) lemon and soft blue bazzill card stock Making Memories safety pins and a piece of gingham ribbon. On the baby's bib I used a tiny bit of glitter glue and on the spots. I got the idea for the layout of the card from the Aust Stampin' Up Catalogue on pg 40 and changed it a little. Welcome, Little one is a rub-on. I wanted the card to be simple but I think it needed 'something' . Maybe I should of teared around the yellow piece or inked around it, but overall I was reasonably happy with it!

Wishing you a wonderful week! Take care and keep smiling (((hugs))) ~Kylie~


3 comments:

  1. That is just sooooo cute Kylie!!
    Those colours look lovely for a baby boy!!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful card just the way it is! I wouldn't change a thing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***