Sunday, December 2, 2007

A few more Christmas cards!




Hi, I hope your all well and happy! Sorry it's been awhile, I've been doing lots of creating, well sort off lol, it's been quite warm here in Adelaide and it's not much fun doing 'crafty' things when it's hot but I've been making more Christmas card and altering paint cans(new ones, got great deals on them as hubby works in the trade so get them next to nothing)and put different lollies in them. All up I'll be making 21 cans 4 2 litres and 17 1 liters. I'm very happy how they have turned out, I'm still finishing of a few. The hardest part is when your putting the lollies in the tin and trying not to sneak a lolly or two or three lol! Then all I have to do then is wrap them in clear cello and some curling ribbon! I'm also making post-it-note covers and altered bull dog clips(I hope to have them finished soon and I'll post some pics).


I'm really happy as I've also been making some Criss Cross Cards(You can find the instructions from the great splitcoaststampers web site)I thought they would be hard but they are really easy and I'm hooked lol! I'll stop raving on as you must be borded to death lol! Thanks so much for stopping by and having a look! Till next time take care, keep smiling and happy crafting ~Kylie~


5 comments:

  1. Wow! I just found your website while googling Christmas Tree Cards. You have beautiful creations on your blog. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have been busy! love the cards
    take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kylie. Thank you for all your comments you have posted on MY blog !!
    I love your blog and have just read every post. Why haven't I read it before now? - no good excuse except I've been busy.
    I absolutely love your countdown to christmas post. Fantastic.
    Keep creating !!
    Take care,
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them! They are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY COW!! These are just gorgeous Kylie!! Who ever received these little gems is soooooo lucky!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***