Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Snowflake Card


I live in Australia and even that it's summer at Christmas time, I love snowflakes! So I made this quick and easy card using my favourite things, my Sizzix BigKick with the snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder and my stampin up' Terrific Tags stamps! I love bazzill cardstock and my local scrapbook store has the new range of 'bazzill bling' and when I saw it this card 'popped' into my mind lol! I used silver and white bazzill bling, it looks so much prettier in real life, popped a bit of white bling in the embossing folder, it turned out really, really well and mat it on a piece of silver bling, and mat that onto the white card, put a insert inside the card and used a piece of white organza and silver thread for the bow, stamped the snowman image using the snowman stamp and I used Versa Color stamp pad in baby blue. For a little bit of sparkle(just love a little bit of sparkle lol!) I use my glitter gel and coloured in the snowman, the star and the world joy! I made five of these cards and they were so quick to make and put together. The longest thing was waiting for the glitter gel to dry! The cards look amazing in real life, the photo doesn't do the card justice, I think it's time we invest in a new camera lol!

Thanks for stopping by and having a look! Take care and keep smiling, ~Kylie~ :-)


1 comment:

  1. I just love this card....
    I was showing a friend at work your cards and she just loves them too...
    great job

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***