Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Christmas Tree


I've always wanted to do a count down calender for christmas but when I saw this kaisercraft wooden 'days til christmas' tree I just had to get one lol! I used all kaisercraft products, paper, gems, paint, the ribbons and tiny buttons I found in my odds and ends box and the rub-ons are also kaisercraft, the star is wooden and I add some glitter gel for a bit of sparkle! I printed off the numbers from http://www.kaisercraft.com.au/ and cut to size. Matthew had fun putting the gems here and there. For a first go I was quite happy with the result! Thanks for stopping by and having a look. Take care and keep smiling, ~Kylie~


3 comments:

  1. oh' I so need too do one of these...love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also did one of these! I couldn't resist. here is mine: http://paperiini.blogspot.com/2007/11/joululaskuri-xmas-countdown-calender.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that tree!! I neeeeeeeed to buy one! lol
    Our SU papers would be perfect for that!!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***