I hope your all well and had a great week!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge and this month we are up to sketch # 44, so Here's this month sketch for you to play along with:
To be quite honest I really struggled with this months sketch, Andrea designed an awesome one and I LOVE it but it was not working for me, I'm still trying to figure what went wrong...maybe I should of used different colours or pattern paper but saying that I think the sketch is awesome and if I can find the time I'm going to sit down and create another card using this sketch!
So here's my card:
Looking at my card here, I think I should of used different colours and papers lol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Gifted Swirls' Stamp Set, Crystal Star Gems, White Satin Ribbon, Silver Metallic Cord, 6mm Chilli Sprinkles
Other: Pink and White Cardstock, Kaisercraft Silly Season Paper, Cherry Ink, Spellbinders Dies, Foam Mounting Tape
I hope you can play along with us, would love to see your take on this great sketch! Here's the guidelines on how to join in...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I hope you can play along! I can't wait to see your take on Andrea's Awesome sketch!
Need to get your creative juices flowing? Check out my fellow design team members blogs for their creations!
and our fabulous guest Designer
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Till next time, have a wonderful weekend!
Take Care and Keep Smiling,