I hope your all well and enjoyed your week!
Welcome to Annabelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge and this week's is an AWESOME one as you need to 'Say It With...
WOW, what a great challenge to get those creative juices flowing lol!
So here's my 'Handmade Gift' that I created: A Treat Box Card:
I have seen these fun treat box cards on the Internet and fell in love with them at first sight but never gave them a go as I thought they would be to hard and complicated for me, so I thought 'NO' I'll give it a go and they are soooooooooo easy to make and I was over the moon with the end result!!!
Here's a pic with my tag insert out:
I also used one of my favourite techniques with my creation...Heat Embossing lol and as you can see...the bells are back roflol!!!!!
You can find the tutorial HERE if you want to have a go at making one!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Ornamental' Stamp Set, High Gloss Clear Embossing Powder, Gold Metallic Cord, Olive Christmas Holly
Other: Cherry Cobbler, Antique Linen and Very Vanilla Cardstock, Cherry Cobble and Versamark Ink, Heat Gun, Gold Bells, Chocolates
I do hope you can play along with us this week! We can't wait to see your 'Handmade Gifts' Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
Don't forget to check out my fellow Design Team Members Blogs as they have STUNNING 'Handmade Gift' creations in store for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I do hope you can drop by on Tuesday for AnnaBelle Stamps 1st Blog Hop for December!
Till then, have a wonderful weekend, take care and keep smiling,