I hope your all well and had a wonderful week!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog 'Say It With' Challenge and this week you need to get out your Buttons and Ribbons as you need to 'Say It With...
What a fun challenge!
So here's my card:
I have created a simple Pink tone Christmas card without using any bells roflol and this stamp set, 'Holly Branch' was our feature Blog Hop Stamp Set and you can have a chance at winning it and you can find all the details HERE!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Holly Branch' Stamp Set, Hot Pink Button Mix, Fuchsia Twine, White Satin Ribbon
Other: Pink and White Cardstock, Pink and Green Ink, Glue Dots
So would you like to play along with this fun challenge? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
Don't forget to check out my fellow Design Team Members Blogs as they have STUNNING Button and Bows creations in store for you!
and our fabulous guest Designer
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling and have a wonderful weekend!