Friday, January 7, 2011

Say it With...A 1, 2, 3, Recipe

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well and are having/had a great week!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge and this weeks challenge is an AWESOME one and I think, no I know your going to love it!

This weeks theme is 'Say It With...A 1, 2, 3, Recipe' So you need to use 1 Border Stamp, 2 Petals(flowers) and 3 Sprinkles!

So here's my card with my 1 Stamped Border, 2 Petals and 3 Sprinkles!




I used the newly released 'Stemmed Flowers' by AnnaBelle Stamps and used the single stemmed imaged and stamped it in some Old Olive ink onto my White circle which has been layered onto my Brown lacey circle.

I have placed my circles over my stamped border using some 3D foam mounting tape and I have used 'Backgrounds By Designs 1' by AnnaBelle Stamps and I used the polka dot border image and stamped it in some Brown ink, layered some Brown with White polka dots sheer ribbon over the top.

I used two Pink Petals from AnnaBelle Stamps Pink Petals Kit and layered the two together and placed a tiny Brown button in the centre.

My sentiment reads 'Happy Birthday' which is from the 'Sentimental Bluebells' stamp Set also from AnnaBelle Stamps and I have stamped the sentiment in some old Olive ink onto some White card stock and I have used a punch to punch it out!

To finish off my card I have place three Olive Sprinkles in my corner on my polka dot embossed Pink card stock which has been layered onto my Brown card base!
I think i was in a polka Dot mood when I made my card lol!

I hope you can play along with our fun 'Say It With' Challenge! All you need to do is make your creation using the recipe(1 border stamp, 2 petals, 3 sprinkles)and link your project from your blog or on-line gallery at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, I hope you can play along, we can't wait to see what you create lol!

Need a little inspiration visit my fellow design team members blogs and check out their AWESOME creations!

Andrea
Ida
Iwona (Chupa)
Jerusha
Rene'
Sue
Teresa
Tiffany

Just before I go... Stand by for some exciting new changes at AnnaBelle Stamps, It's soooooooooooooooooooooo exciting and don't forget we have a sneak peek starting on the 13th, I hope you can join us again then!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Till next time, have a wonderful weekend! Take care and Keep Smiling,



9 comments:

  1. Kylie this is stunning. The colors work so well with each other and I love the use of the single bloom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kylie. I love that everyone has a different take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your favourite colours Kylie. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic!!!! as always love the polka dots stamped in white on brown....great idea Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful Kylie!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kylie!!! Just love seeing your work.

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is so pretty! I love the scallop! and of course the colors ;) hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant use of the challenge, loving the double layered flower and of course the dots- my weakness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Kylie. I love the color of sprinkles you used. This is such a striking card. Love that flower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***