Thursday, January 13, 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps Sneak Peek

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well and enjoying your week!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Sneak Peek for January and I'm so excited to share with you my little snippets of my projects but you'll have to drop by on Saturday the 15th to see the whole project lol!

So here's Sneak Peek # 1:






and here's Sneak Peek # 2:



Oh, I wonder what it could be lol!!!

So I hope you can drop by on the 15th and take part in AnnaBelle Stamps New Release Blog Hop for January for your chance at winning this set!

Visit my fellow Design Team Members Blogs and see the little Sneak Peeks they have in store for you!!!

Andrea
Ida
Iwona (Chupa)
Jerusha
Rene'
Sue
Teresa
Tiffany
Liz

It's all so exciting!
We have two new AWESOME AnnaBelle Stamps Design Team Members,
Lisa Lara of Lisa's Life Lines
and
Sue Kohler of My Inner Reflection and we have a wonderful 'Guest Designer'
Liz Weber of Card Creations By Liz Weber, so drop by their blogs and leave some love and be prepared to be blown away by these AWESOME ladies creativity!

So I do hope you can stop by on the 15th and join in on all the fun, some super specials, STUNNING creations and your chance at winning this months New Release Stamp Set, check out AnnaBelle Stamps Blog for all the details!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll 'See' you on the 15th for the reveal lol, Till then, Take care and Keep Smiling,
I nearly forgot, A new AnnaBelle Stamps Blog 'Say It In...' challenge starts on Friday so call back then and see what the theme is and join in on the fun...







1 comment:

  1. LOVING the sneak peek, I want them already!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***