Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Just Had To Share...

Hi Guys,
Hope your week is going great!

I have a little secret to tell and some of you may all ready know my dirty little secret...'I'm a YouTube Junkie' lol and I came across this amazing video how to make a cupcake, not cake sort of cupcake but a crafty one made from some delicious pattern paper, ribbon, glitter and 'cream' with a cherry on top!
You'll just have to watch the video and see what I'm raving on about but a little warning you will get hungry and want a cup cake lol!

Be amazed and enjoy!




I sooooooo want to make one of these cupcakes but I don't think my crafty skills are that good lol!

Click here to see this amazing lady's other versions of her cup cake, just amazing!!!

Hungry yet? How pretty are they?
So that's my amazing YouTube find for the week! Stay tuned for another YouTube 'amazing find' in the near future lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Till next time, Take Care,
Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie ! Thanks for sharing this! I enjoyed looking at the videos but like you think that it all looks a bit too much like hard work...especially when you can't even eat it in the end!! LOL The wet cardstock ruffle idea might come in handy one day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it, thanks for sharing. I will have to make one too....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***