Friday, February 10, 2017

A Rose From You

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all doing well!

Just want to share a Vintage Junk Journal that I made using a gorgeous digital kit from ArtyMaze on Etsy!


This is my cover and I use a file folder and inked around the edges with tea stain ink, stuck my front and back covers on(I did not modge podge my cover lol)added a handmade flower, some fabric lace down the spine and a little loop pin with some lace, seam binding and a hand crafted tag with a crystal gem!

I have used an eyelet and some seam binding for my closure!

Here's some pics of my inside pages:




Coffee stain pages, tags, tuck spots, envelopes, pockets, ephemera, charms, lace and seam binding used in my journal with gorgeous Lily Elsie images!

I was quite happy with the end result!

I have another two in the making using different kits and elements lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till next time,
Take Care and Keep Smiling,





1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a total blast here, this is sooo way outta my league!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***