Friday, September 16, 2016

Christmas Planner Insert For My Webster's Pages Teaveler's Notebook!

Hi Guys,

Hope you're all doing well!

I made a Christmas Planner insert for my Webster's Pages Traveler's Notebook using Simple Stories 'Claus & Co' Collection from last year, LOVE this collection lol!





I have downloaded and printed off some Christmas Pocket Planner Pages from Organized Home and cut to size to fit into my pockets!

I have used very simple embellishments and used Washi Paper Tape, Die Cuts and Enamel Dots from the Claus & Co Collection!

Very simple to make and once I'm finished using it I can pop in into my 2016 December Daily album!

I have made other Christmas Planners in the past!
You can check out THIS post where I've made a Christmas Planner with a file folder and created my own inserts and a video tutorial HERE(it's very old lol)and THIS ONE I made for AnnaBelle Stamps, using a file folder once again lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,
Take Care and Keep Smiling,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***