Friday, January 4, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps~'Friday Feature'

Hi Guys,

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps new 'Friday Feature' where we will be show casing a different stamp set!

Today we are show casing...'Garden Shilouettes'!  This is a great set with 28 images and sentiments for lots of different occasions and perfect for all your paper crafting and crafting needs!


and here's my card I made using 'Garden Silhouettes':


I have used ABS newly released Digi Papers in Watermelon from the Cherry Family and matching ribbon!

I have also used the sketch from this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog and here's the sketch:

and I used the square sketch lol!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Garden Silhouettes' Stamp Set, Cherry Family Digi Paper, Watermelon Satin Ribbon, 3mm Icicle Sprinkles, Burgundy Buttons, Brown Twine, ABS Smooth White Cardstock

Other:  Pink and Brown Ink, Spellbinders Dies

Check out my fellow 'Belles' and see how they used 'Garden Silhouettes', their creations will knock your socks off lol!


Don't forget AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge AC153 is still going on for your chance at winning at $15.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store and you can find the details and the sketch HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Till next time, Have a wonderful weekend and as always Take Care and Keep Smiling,


1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Kylie! The digi papers look amazing, I gotta say that watermelon is probably my fave colour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***