Friday, December 28, 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Challenge AC153

Hi Guys,

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and all your Christmas wishes came true and Santa left you something nice under the tree lol!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog last challenge for the year and this week it's a sketch challenge and Andrea has designed a great sketch that you could use for so many different occasions!

So here's the sketch:


and here's my take on the sketch:


I thought this was a great sketch to follow to create a Males Birthday card and I have sent this off to my Brother as his Birthday is today(Happy Birthday, Stephen!)so I grabbed my ABS Background By Design 7 Stamp Set and ABS Kraft cardstock and created the above card!

I'm just loving Black with the Kraft Cardstock!!!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Backgrounds By Design~7', 'Shape It Up' Stamp Sets, Cuts By Design~Shapes 1, 4mm and 3mm Licorice Sprinkles, Hemp Twine, ABS Kraft Cardstock

Other:  Black Memento Ink, Black Cardstock, Slit Punch

Would you like to play along with our sketch challenge for your chance at winning a $10.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?

Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on our Sketch Challenge this week!


Don't forget to head on over to AnnaBelle's Stamps Ning Site~Stamp Embellish Create and grab your free digi image(from the freebie section)or ABS Blog to use in your creation!

Check out my fellow 'Belles' AWESOME creations that they have in store for you!!!








It's a sad day in the AnnaBelle family today as we are saying goodbye to the super creative Sue K so please stop by her blog and leave Sue lots of love!  I'm sure going to miss Sue, Sue is such a creative inspiration but most importantly a lovely lady and is always there to give you praise, advice and inspire, you are going to be missed Sue and I will be keeping an eye on your blog and I wish you all the very best that life can bring!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again next year lol, so 'Happy New Year'!

Take care and Keep Smiling,


1 comment:

  1. LOVE your stamping on kraft, it's just perfect for this masculine design!! Definitely one of my fave stamps too, it really packs a punch Kylie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***