I hope your all well and had a wonderful week!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog 'Say It With...Challenge and this week you can get as creative as you like as you need to 'Say It With...
My card today also shows you a 'Sneak Peek' at another wonderful AnnaBelle Stamps new set that will be released very, very soon and we welcome back an old favourite...'Lil' Monster'
So here's my card:
Isn't he just the cutest Lil' Monster around?
I coloured my Lil' Monster using Prisma Coloured Pencils in a Light Pink colour but it doesn't show so well in the photo and I paper pierced his top and hat with some Echo Park Paper and used some glossy accents on his eyes, toes and tooth and while the glossy accent was still wet, I placed some 3mm Licorice Sprinkle for his eyes!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Lil' Monster Valentine' Stamp Set, 3mm Licorice Sprinkles, Black Twisted Paper Cord, Silver Metallic Cord
Other: Echo Park DP, Pre Scored Card, Black Cardstock, Black Memento Ink, Glossy Accents, Prisma Coloured Pencils, OMS, 3D Foam Dots
I do hope you can play along with us! We can't wait to see your 'Any thing Goes' creations! Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas
Don't forget to check out my fellow design team members blogs, as they have some AWESOME creations in store for you!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by! I want be 'seeing' you for a few weeks as we are moving this weekend(dreading it lol)and I won't have Internet access until the provider switches us on at our new place lol, so till then, Take care and Keep Smiling,