Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog very first challenge for the year and Andrea has chosen an AWESOME colour combo to kick the new year off!
It's also exciting times for AnnaBelle Stamps as we have 2 new Design Team Members and a Fabulous Guest Designer, NEW stamps, which you we see some 'Sneek Peeks' using some new sets in today's cards so don't forget and head to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and 'Meet' our new members!!!
So today's wonderful challenge is a colour challenge, so you need to 'Say It In...
I though this colour combo would be perfect for a Wedding or an Engagement card but I ended up creating a Birthday card lol!
So here's my card:
A very simple card using ABS new 'Garden Silhouettes' Stamp Set, Ribbon(my favourite lol)and Silver Embossing Powder!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Garden Silhouettes' Stamp Set, Silver Embossing Powder, White Satin Ribbon, Black Striped Ribbon, Black Twister Paper Cord, 3mm Icicle Sprinkles
Other: Black and White Cardstock, Veresamark and Black Ink, 3D Foam Mounting Squares
I hope you can play along with us! We can't wait to see your 'Black, White and Silver' creations! Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Friday 10.00am so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a $10.00 Gift Voucher to spend in store at AnnaBelle Stamps (or something equivalent).
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any of our challenges several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas
Thanks so much for stopping by! Till next time, Take care and Keep Smiling,