Friday, December 16, 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps 'Say It With...Christmas Cards'

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well and your Christmas preparations are going smoothly!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge for this week and if your a little behind in your Christmas cards you're going to love this challenge as it might help you get in front as you need to 'Say It With...


This challenge came in handy for me as I'm sooooooooooo behind in my cards lol!

So here's my card:



My card is simple as I wanted my 'Nativity Scene' to do all the talking lol and I cut out the Nativity Scene using my Silhouette and used distressed inks around the edges.

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Backgrounds By Design 6' and 'Wise Men' Stamp Sets, Crystal Gem Stars

Other:  Natural and White Cardstock, Antique Linen and Brown Ink, Silhouette Die Cut Machine

So I hope you can play along and show us your AWESOME Christmas Cards, Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:

- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.

How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺

Don't forget to check out my fellow design team members blogs as they have STUNNING Christmas Cards in store for you!!!






Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you can drop by on Tuesday for another fun and inspirational AnnaBelle Stamps bog hop!

Till then, have a wonderful weekend and Take Care and Keep Smiling,


4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Kylie.... this is Christmas card perfection! Love the background and the silhouette you cut out! The sentiment is absolutely perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything Patti said!!!!! What a beautiful card Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful scene - and one that can be easily reproduced. Love the musical background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***