I hope your all well and had a wonderful week!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge and this week's challenge is an Awesome one and I think your going to love it!
This week you need to 'Say It With...
LOVED this challenge and here's my 'Christmas Gift Box':
My box is simply decorated using some Christmas Picks that I have cut up
Here's inside my box:
A simple tag with bells(yes, the bells are back roflol)
and with the tissue wrapping open:
Some yummy peppermint Patties!
I have used a Kraft Card Box by AnnaBelle Stamps and these boxes are simply AWESOME as there is no need to use adhesive, you just fold on the score lines to assemble and presto you have a box for your cards, sweets, gifts, any thing you like!!!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Stamped For Christmas' Stamp Set, Red Satin Ribbon, Gold Metallic Cord, Square Kraft Box
Other: Christmas Picks, Red and Vanilla Cardstock, Red and Brown Ink, Gold Bells, Tag Punch, Peppermint Chocolates, Hot Glue Gun, White Tissue Paper
What an AWESOME challenge, hey? I hope you can play along. We would love to see your 'Christmas Boxes'!
Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
Need a little inspiration to get your creative juices flowing? Just visit my fellow Design Team Members Blogs as they have STUNNING 'Christmas Boxes' waiting for you!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till next time, have a wonderful weekend! Take Care and Keep Smiling,