I hope your well and had a wonderful week!
Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog fun theme challenge and this week we have a great colour combo for you, all you need to do is 'Say It In...
After Pink and Brown for a colour combo, Kraft, Red and Brown is my next favouite lol!
So here's my creation for this week...A Note Pad
I made a cover for my Note Pad that I cut in half and they are so easy to create!
and Here's what it looks like inside my cover
I kept it fairly simple and I covered the top of my Note Pad with some of the stamped cardstock that I covered the front with and placed a clip decorated with a flower and Cherry sprinkle.
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Sentimental Bluebells' and 'Background By Designs 5' Stamp Sets, Mini Cherry Sprinkles, White Petals Pack
Other: Brown, Kraft, Red and White Cardstock, Brown, Red and Versamark Ink, Brown Ribbon, Martha Steward Tags, Note Pad, Bull Dog Clip
So would you like to join us and take part in this Awesome colour combo challenge? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I do hope you can play along with us and we always look forward to seeing your creations!
Need a little inspiration to get you going? Just visit my fellow design team member blogs...
It's going to be such an exciting week for us all at AnnaBelle Stamps next week as it's our Birthday and Andrea is giving you the gifts and we also have some fun challenges in store for you too.
To be in the running just place the AnnaBelle Stamps Blinkie on your blog(code can be found at the bottom of this paragraph)and head to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and link your name to be in the running for some FABULOUS gifts, you can find all the details HERE. I do hope you'll grab the blinkie and help us spread the word as these gifts are truly AWESOME!!!
See you on Tuesday for AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Hop and the start of our Birthday celebrations, can't wait, love a good party lol!
Till then, Take Care and Keep Smiling,