I hope your all well and had a wonderful week!
Today is Friday so that means it's time for another Awesome AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge and this month we are up to # 41!
So here's this months sketch:
I flipped the sketch so it ended up like this:
and this is my card:
I didn't stick to the sketch 100% as I didn't place any Sprinkles(bling)as indicated on the sketch as they wouldn't sit on the embossed raised areas lol!
AnnaBelle Stamps: 'Whimsy Flowers' Stamp Set, White Satin Ribbon, Dark Brown Twine, Light Pink Button Mix
Other: Brown, Pink and White Cardstock, Prisma Coloured Pencils and OMS, Black Memento Ink, Martha Steward Tag, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
So would you like to play along with us? Here's the guidelines on how to play...
About our challenges:
- We post our challenges every Friday at 12:00pm AEST (AEDT during Daylight Savings).
- Each challenge runs for a week, and will close on the Thursday 5.00pm so that we can announce and showcase our weekly winners prior to the next challenge.
- Each weeks winner will receive our special blinkie to display on their blog and a special little something. Our last challenge for the month will be a sketch challenge which will attract our main prize of a $15.00 gift voucher for that weeks winner.
How To Play Along :
- Copy and save our challenge banner and include it and a link back to the ABS blog in your post.
- Please link directly to your entry not just to your blog.
- Please don't link to postings made prior to the date of our current challenge. All projects submitted must be new.
- A maximum of 7 challenges may be combined including this one.
- You may enter any challenge several times as long as each submission is with a new creation.
- We would love you to use AnnaBelle Stamps and embellishments, but you can play along without using them, it’s all about sharing ideas ☺
I hope you can play along, we love to see your Awesome creations each and every week!
Need a little inspiration before you start? Visit my fellow design team member blogs as they have some stunning creations in store for you!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Till next time, Have a wonderful weekend! Take Care and Keep Smiling,