Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Mojo Monday # 97


Hi Guys,
It's Mojo Monday time again lol!
I had fun making my card with this weeks sketch! I used all my favourite things stamp set, colours, DSP and embellishments and a new favourite toy, the scallop oval punch lol

So Here' my card



Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~Like It A Latte(Retired)My favourite all time Stampin' Up! Stamp Set lol!
~Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Whisper White Card Stock
~Sweet Always DSP
~Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose and Versamark Ink
~Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon and Linen Thread
~Large Oval and Scallop Oval Punches
~Dazzling Diamonds and 2-Way Glue Pen
~Nestabilities Circle Dies
~White Puff Paint
~White Buttons By American Crafts
~3D Foam

I will never part with this set, I love it soooooooo much and it makes great cards, it's just a fun set IMO lol!

Thanks so much for dropping by! Enjoy the rest of your week, till next time, take care, hugs and smiles
~Kylie~


10 comments:

  1. Very pretty card!! I like the paper you used;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kylie - Great card!! - I have still got to crack into the Sweet Always paper - I just seem to head for anything with Baja Breeze at the moment!

    Thanks for all your lovely comments, I blew that one before - typo's!

    Mel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks too cute Kylie. I am loving the hot chocolate card with the puff paint, it look really effective. :)Catherine xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kylie - makes me wish we could get together for some stamping over a good cuppa - maybe one day!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. GEEZY PETES, you ROCK those SKETCHES, GIRLLLLLLL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Kylie, and I love the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummm that latte looks great! what a fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is Mojolicious lol Love your take on the challenge!!
    Take care
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whaaaa Hoooo check my blog there might be a surprise there for you!!!
    Tracey:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***