Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Catalogue Case


Hi Guys,
Hope your all having a great week. It's a beautiful sunny autumn day here in Adelaide today.
I'm just loving our new catalogue, I look at it everyday more than once lol and I dream about making cards, colour combos, card maps, ink and stamp sets, my wish list and how I want every thing NOW lol!

My very first stamp set I brought(before I became a Demo)was Birthday Best on page 51and I haven't really used it so when I was going through the catty and saw the new sample, I knew I had to make it. The only thing I did different was I used Dazzling Diamonds in the centre of the flowers as I had no brads and I love a bit of sparkle lol! You just go to love all the samples in the catalogue!


Enjoy the rest of your week. Till next time take care,
Hugs
~Kylie~


2 comments:

  1. oooooo noice!!!!!!! Love this one Kylie! I need to CASE the catty more when I have my "off" days!!

    LOVE IT!

    Karen
    xo
    PS - you should have your card swaps this week I hope - I mailed them on Monday morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie - How very pretty -I haven't got this set but I keep looking at it especially with the idea card that's with it in the new catty.

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***