Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Scrapbook Layout


Today I did a super quick and easy layout. It took me about 10-15 mins. The photo is about a year old, that's how behind I am at my scrapbooking lol!


The pic is of me and my hubby Peter with out son's, Connor is next to his dad and Matthew. I did this layout to put in Matthew's album(I'm trying to do albums for the boys, but it's going to be a big job and at the moment it's feeling like a chore so I thought I'll just scrap about 10-15 photos per year so they can see the changes in themselfs and just to document their lives)


On this layout I used Autumn Leaves card stock, I love the colours and the swirls! 5 flowers in total 1 brown, 3 green and 1 orange. I got these from my local scrapbook store(Scrapbook station) so I'm not to sure of the brand! I poped a Making Memories crystal brad in the centre of the flowers and used Heidi Swapp Chipboard letters and some scrap ribbon! I don't think I neededd to add alot of embellishments as the pattern of the paper was enough as the wording in the paper said it all, Love, Memories, Laugh, Savor, Live, Enjoy!


So that's my lastest creation, I'm now working on some christmas decorations and a few cards(It's just finding the time lol!)


Thanks for stopping and having a look! Take care and keep smiling :-)




~Kylie~


2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***