Friday, February 27, 2015

Box Of Roses

Hi Guys,

Hope you're all well and had a great week!

I'm Still playing with my Silhouette and when I saw this file in the Silhouette on-line store I fell in love!

So here's my Box Of Roses...


It was quite easy to put together with the help of the written instructions lol!


It's just like a box in a card and it can fold down for posting! 

The file also came with a tag, a heart and a Valentine sentiment but I tied some ribbon and twine around the box and to finish off I also tied a Silver love heart!

So if hubby won't give me a dozen of roses, I can make and give them to myself roflol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, take care and keep smiling,


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh, this is stunning Kylie!!!! Please have it delivered to my door, in lieu of the valentines flowers that were lost in transit lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***