Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Simple Gift Set!

HI Guys,

I hope you're all well!

Just want to stop by and share a quick project that I made using the Silhouette Cameo and Lori Whitlock's 'To Do List Cover' and 'Sticky Note Cover' files from the Silhouette on-line store!


I have used papers from Kaisercraft, 'Just A Note' sentiment is from Unity Stamp Company and Jillibean Soup and 'This & That' sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and comes from the Take Note Stamp Set!
Ribbon is from Stampin Up! and finished with some round Kaisercraft wood flourishes buttons and AnnaBelle Stamps twine!

A very quick and simple gift set to whip up lol!

I have a few more to assemble for Christmas gifts, getting in early this year roflol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time,
Take care and Keep Smiling,



2 comments:

  1. These are so beautiful Kylie, what a fabulous gift idea! Well done getting in early for Christmas, I just looked up and realised it was nearly the end of August... where has the year gone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely Kylie.....I have to say I've downloaded a few of Lori's cut files too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***