Friday, April 25, 2014

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature~Fanciful Flowers

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a lovely Easter!

Welcome to AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature for April and this month 'The Belles' are showcasing a beautiful floral set that will suit so many different occasions, so this months set is...

'Fanciful Flowers'



I really like the floral images in the set and this is one of my go to sets for the sentiments, just love these sentiments lol!

So here's my card:



I have stamped and cut my floral image and popped it up using some foam dots, stamped my sentiment(this one is my all time favourite lol)onto a banner and also used some foam dots to pop it up and wrapped some Natural Twine and tied into a bow and I finished off my card using some 3mm and 4mm Icicle Sprinkles and it all sits on my Kraft card base!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:
~ABS Fanciful Flowers Stamp Set
~Icicle Sprinkles
~Natural Twine
~ABS Kraft Cardstock

Other:
~White and Rose Red Cardstock
~Rose Red and Old Olive Ink(SU!)
~Foam Dots

***Don't Forget There's Still Time To Take Part In Our Monthly Sketch Challenge***Would you like to play along with our 'Sketch Challenge' for your chance at winning a $20.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?

Check out the details and the sketch HERE!

Don't have any AnnaBelle Stamp Sets? Don't worry you can still play along, head to the blog and download your free digi images HERE to use in your creation!

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their Awesome creations!
 

Thanks so much for stopping by,  till next time,  have a wonderful weekend!
Take Care and Keep Smiling,





1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card Kylie, the popped up flower is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***