Wednesday, September 25, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Sneak Peek

Hi Guys,

Welcome to day 1 of Annabelle Stamps September new release sneak peek and what a release we have got for you!!!

Our first set is called 'Scribble Scrabble 1' and this is such an super cool set with Awesome designs and patterns!

Today I'm joining Andrea, Therese and Tobi showing you ABS new set 'Scribble Scrabble 1' and some Cute Christmas Digi images know as ABS 'Printable Pages-Christmas' and the full reveal will be on Friday with a new release blog hop!

Here's my card using 'Scribble Scrabble 1':


I LOVE the circle upon circle border that comes in the set, it's Awesome as it covers the whole length of an A5 card, Love that lol!

Next thing I have to show you is a set of 3 X 3 gift cards using ABS new 'Printable Pages-Christmas' you get five sheets of images, images with sentiments, images without sentiments and a page of tags, simple to use, just download and print and create your project!

Here's my gift card set:



I have eight 3 X 3 cards two of each image using different sentiments, I've coloured the images using Copics and I have used Sprinkles for a little added extra!

Don't forget to head on over to Andrea's, Therese's and Tobi's  blogs to see their sneak peeks using 'Scribble Scrabble 1' and 'Printable Pages-Christmas' and be prepared to be WOWED!

On Thursday we have more sneak peeks for you with the blog hop on Friday evening and I hop you can hop along for your chance at winning one of these sets and an Awesome special just for you!

Till Friday...

Thanks for stopping by and take care and keep smiling,


3 comments:

  1. Lovely Kylie. The 3 x 3 cards are beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these retro looking circles- can see so many possibilities- great gift card set too- thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful cards Kylie, I LoVe how you have used that fab circle border stamp, it's uber funky!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***