Friday, September 13, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature ~ Butterfly Sunshine

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!



It's Friday so that means it's time for Annabelle Stamps Friday Feature and today we are showcasing the gorgeous set...'Butterfly Sunshine'!

For my card this week I used the Triple Time Stamping technique and used all of the four butterfly images...

Here's my card:


I popped up a cut out butterfly using some foam mounting tape and place three 3mm Blossom Sprinkles to finish off my card!

Triple Time Stamping is so much fun and so easy to do so if you like layering just like me then this might be the technique for you!

Supplies Used:
Annabelle Stamps:
~Butterfly Sunshine Stamp Set
~Sentimental Bluebells Stamp Set(for sentiment)
~3mm Blossom Sprinkles

Other:
~Pomegranate and White Cardstock
~Pomegranate and Burgundy Ink
~Foam Mounting Tape

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their gorgeous creations using 'Butterfly Sunshine' Stamp Set, their creations will knock your socks off!!!

 
Don't forget that our monthly challenge is still going on for your chance at winning a $20.00 gift voucher to the Annabelle Store!  You can find the challenge and all the details HERE!
 
 
 
 
Just before I go, Annabelle Stamps is turning 4 'Happy Birthday, Annabelle stamps' and to celebrate, Andrea is having a sale so make sure you head to the store and grab yourself a bargain or two or three or four lol!
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Till next time, Take Care and Keep smiling,


4 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely Kylie! I love how your layers all line up, you make it look so easy! Beautiful work... have a great weekend! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a knock out Kylie!! it is stunning, I love the technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This technique has the total WOW factor Kylie (maybe it would make a great TT... I'd love to see how you did it)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Therese. I would love to see how you did this Kylie. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***