Friday, July 26, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Challenge ~ AC168

Hi Guys,

I hope your week has been a great one!

It's time for another Annabelle Stamps Blog Challenge and today we have an Awesome sketch for you!

So without further ado, here's the sketch...


and here's my card...



I just had to use the newly release 'Remember When' Stamp Set as I LOVE it, it's gorgeous and I coloured the Poppies using Prismas Coloured Pencils and embellished my card using my all time favourite thing...'Icicle Sprinkles!!!!!

Supplies Used:
Annabelle Stamps:
~Remember When Stamp Set
~BBD5 Stamp Set
~3mm Icicle Sprinkles

Other:
~Kraft, Ruby and White Cardstock
~Black Memento and Versamark Ink
~Prisma Coloured Pencils

Would you like to play along with our 'Sketch Challenge' for your chance at winning a $15.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?

Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on our Sketch this week!

Don't forget to head on over to AnnaBelle's Stamps Ning Site~Stamp Embellish Create and grab your free digi image(from the freebie section)or ABS Blog to use in your creation!

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their wonderful creations using this Awesome Sketch!


Thanks so much for stopping by and till next time, have a wonderful weekend!  Take Care and Keep Smiling,


4 comments:

  1. Kylie this is a stunner! Your coloured flowers are amazing and I just love that subtle background too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured and put together perfectly!! This card is just elegant and stunning Kylie!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply stunning. I love this one. Your colouring is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how simple this is. It's a stunner!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***