Friday, June 7, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Friday Feature Blog Hop

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!



It's Friday so that means it's time for our Annabelle Stamps segment and today is our 'Friday Feature Blog Hop' and if you hopped your way here from Sue's Awesome blog then you're hopping along the right path lol!

Today we are showcasing a gorgeous set that is a favourite amongst the 'Belles' it's...'Garden Silhouettes'



and here's my card:


Sorry the photo isn't the best, I dropped my camera on the patio ground and it hasn't worked to great since then lol!

I was stuck with my card this week and when I saw THIS gorgeous card, I just had to case it!  I LOVE the colours and design, it's just a truly gorgeous card lol and I'm a huge fan of Barbra's work!!!

Supplies Used:
Annabelle Stamps:
~Garden Silhouettes Stamp Set
~Backgrounds By Design 7 Stamp Set
~3mm and 4mm Icicle Sprinkles
~Yellow Button
~0.8mm Natural Twine
~Kraft Cardstock
~White Cardstock

Other:
~Green, Yellow and Black Ink
~Versamark  Ink
~Spellbinders Dies
~3D Mounting Foam

So what do you think off 'Garden Silhouettes'? and would you like to win an AWESOME prize? So what's the prize???...A random winner will win this gorgeous 'Garden Silhouettes' Stamp Set, Now that's an AWESOME prize and all you need to do to be in the running to win is to continue on the hop leaving your comments along the way!!!

Now hop on over to Marion's Gorgeous blog, I can't wait to see what Marion has created!

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Enjoy the Hop!

Till next time,

Take Care and Keep Smiling and have a wonderful weekend!


28 comments:

  1. Love the stamp set and this card is gorgeous. Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card - this set is full of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Kylie!!..but where's the punk lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful design...great with the kraft background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes!! About the camera!!! Such a gorgeous card and I love how you've gone with colour too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your photo is just fine. Your card is absolutely beautiful. I really like your sketch. I can see the Garden Silhouette stamps are very versatile. KT

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice stamps set and ur cards is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty design, love the stamping on the circle die!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant card...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! Love the colors and the perfect placement of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this is gorgeous ... such a pretty card to showcase a fabulous stamp set! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that background stamp too...that's 2 on my wishlist now! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - I love using silhouettes and have that set and the background stamp on my wish list. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great card. Thanks for sharing. Might need to CASE yours!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the card. You take better photos than me and my camera works fine

    ReplyDelete
  16. Silhouettes are my favourite stamps right now and I love how you have used them. Great colour choices also.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kylie, so pretty. Love the way you have swagged that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card. Love the colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful design layout! The stamps are the center of attention on this lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card to showcase the flower stamps. Lovely! As for dropping your camera - I did exactly the same thing last week. Yours appears to be on the mend! Thank you for sharing your pretty creation!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning...the flowers just pop off this card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So so sweet Kylie, what a combo of colours, I can see why you were inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous Kylie! Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***