Friday, January 25, 2013

AnnaBelle Stamps Sketch Challenge~AC155

Hi Guys,

I hope you're well and had a wonderful week!

It's Friday so that means it's time for another challenge brought to you by AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and this week's it's our Sketch Challenge, so onto the sketch lol...

and here's my card:


Purple was my colour choice this week, I don't use Purple much but I do have to say that I quite like it lol!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Garden Silhouettes' and 'Sentimental Bluebells' Stamp Set, 3mm Grape Sprinkles, 4mm Grape Sprinkles, Fuchsia Twine

Other:  White and Purple Cardstock, Purple Ink, Circle Punches


Would you like to play along with our sketch challenge for your chance at winning a $15.00 Gift Voucher to the AnnaBelle Stamps Store?

Check out the details HERE on how to play, I can't wait to see your take on our Sketch Challenge this week!

Don't forget to head on over to AnnaBelle's Stamps Ning Site~Stamp Embellish Create and grab your free digi image(from the freebie section)or ABS Blog to use in your creation!

Please stop by my fellow 'Belles' blogs to see their wonderful creations using this great sketch!



and our Guest Designer

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Till next time, have a wonderful weekend and as always, Take care and Keep Smiling,



9 comments:

  1. Purple is my fave colour, and to have more than one shade.... well it's just perfect Kylie! You really are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this card. The colours are delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Kylie! Love the shades you've used too!
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, all those shades of purple are so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Я конечно, прошу прощения, но это мне не подходит. Буду щупать дальше. [url=http://tutledy.ru/o-muzhskom-tele/71-sootnosheniye-rosta-i-vesa.html]соотношение роста и веса[/url]

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Kylie this is a beautiful card ... it almost makes me wish I was sick to receive this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Kylie!! I love purple shades and this card would brighten anyone's day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome - your card is so beautifully balanced!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***