Thursday, June 21, 2012

Merci

Hi Guys,

I just want to 'pop' in and share a card that I have made recently using an Eiffel tower stamp by Kaszazz that I've had in my stash for awhile lol, the Postcard stamp is also by Kaszazz and the Script stamp is by Stampin' Up! and I made the 'Merci' sentiment on the computer and the papers are by Echo Park!



I was quite happy with the end result and I'm sure hoping to go to Paris one day...One can dream lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, Take Care


4 comments:

  1. oh wow this is gorgeous...great design..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Kylie! What a perfect colour combo for this 'Parisian' card, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Your patterned papers compliment your image beautifully! Very stylish card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! another stunning card Kylie, love the paper, such a gorgeous match for the tower stamp! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***