Friday, June 15, 2012

AnnaBelle Stamps 'Say It With...Paper Piecing'

Hi Guys,

I hope you're all well and had a wonderful week!

Welcome to another AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge and this week you need to 'Say It With...


and here's my take on the challenge:



I have used a BRAND NEW Stamp Set by AnnaBelle Stamps that is to be released later today, so check back later for all the details about the new sets and something new to the AnnaBelle Stamps range...'Dies' and Andrea is also having a giveaway, so be sure to check back for all the exciting news!!!

My card is simple and I have Paper Piecered the sweet girl's coat, boots, hat and kite with some Pink and White polka dot pattern paper and placed some Brown twine bows on the kite's tail!

Supplies Used:
AnnaBelle Stamps:  'Tomorrows Dream' Stamp Set, 0.8mm Dark Brown Twine, 3mm Icicle Sprinkles

Other:  Rose and White Cardstock, Pattern Paper By Stampin' Up!, Black Versafine Ink. Spellbinder Dies, Prisma Coloured Pencils and OMS

What a fun challenge and I do hope you can join in on the fun!  I can't wait to see your 'Paper Piecing' creations, check out all the details HERE on how to play along!

Don't forget to check out my fellow design team members blogs and see what new sets they have used, their creations will blow you away!







So I'll see you again around 4pm with another project using another new released Stamp Set, can't wait to show you!

See you soon!


4 comments:

  1. This is just as cute as can be! LOVE the bows on the kite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Kylie! What a great idea to pp all but her skin, it's just so clever and totally packs a punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la!! you have made her look so purdy Kylie!! love all the ties on the kite and the touch of bling! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***