Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Hospital Survival Kit for new mothers (with printables)From My Own Road

Hi Guys,

While blog surfing I found this fun idea about making a survival kit for a new mum by My Own Road, you could add anything you like in your kit and you could easily adapt it for any hospital stay lol!

I thought I'll share this fun idea!



Below is the link to the post where you can print out the labels for free, now that's AWESOME!!!  I hope the link works lol!

My Own Road: The Hospital Survival Kit for new mothers (with printables)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***