Friday, April 1, 2011

AnnaBelle Stamps ~ Say It In Orange and Purple

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well and had a great week!

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog has an Awesome fun 'Say It In Challenge up and this week you need to 'Say It In...




I wasn't so sure about this colour combo at first but saying that, I'm loving it now lol!!!




So here's my card:







I'm quite happy with the way it turned it lol!

Supplies Used: AnnaBelle Stamps: Sentimental Bluebells Stamp Set, White Mini Pearl Mix, 3mm White Pearls

Other: White, Orange and Purple cardstock, Spellbinders Dies, Orange and Purple Ink, Lace Border Punch and 3D Foam Mounting Tape.

A fun card to create lol! If you like to play along, just head to AnnaBelle Stamps Blog to link your 'Orange and Purple' project and you can find all the detail on how to play, I hope you can join us!

Till Tuesday for AnnaBelle Stamps New Release Blog Hop, Have a wonderful weekend! Take care and Keep Smiling,


8 comments:

  1. Lovely card... so delicate and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie,
    Elegant card as always Kylie!! Your pearls are just gorgeous and I love your clean and simple style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kylie, its so elegant, I love how you used the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Kylie! I love your Pearl work!
    Have a wonderful weekend :)
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so elegant Kylie! I love all your pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good Kylie, those pearls look so elegant and the stamped sentiment looks fab! Fantastic work with this colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Gorgeous love the pearls such a nice touch!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***