Friday, September 3, 2010

AnnaBelle Stamps 'Birthday' Blog Hop!

Photobucket


Hi Guys,

I hope your all well and your week has been a great one!

Today is a very exciting day for us all at AnnaBelle Stamps as we are celebrating our first Birthday and to celebrate we are having a fun 'Blog Hop' so if your here that means you've just 'hopped' from Andrea's Blog!

As it's AnnaBelle Stamps Birthday, YOU are getting the presents, WooHoo, do you want to know what the present is? It's such a wonderful Surprise Present...I'm going to tell I'm not good at keeping surprises lol,
'A $20.00 Gift Voucher to spend in the AnnaBelle Stamps Store'
To win simply follow our little Blog Hop and leave a comment along the way and a random winner will be chosen and announced next Friday! How AWESOME is that!!!

Andrea has set us a fun theme for our 'Say It In...' challenge and this week it's 'Say It In...Yellow and Grey'!!!

I found it a little challenging as I'm not a fan of Yellow lol, so here's what I came up with lol:




I have used some of my favourite things from AnnaBelle Stamps!

I used the flower image from 'Ballerina Rose' stamp set and stamped it in So Saffron Ink and the sentiment 'Birthday Greetings' is from 'Sentimental Bluebells' and I have stamped the sentiment over my floral image in Basic Grey Ink.

I made my Ribbon Flower using a length of White Satin Ribbon from AnnaBelle Stamps and used my heat gun to curl my petals and placed a yummy White Pearl from the Large White Pearl mix also from AnnaBelle Stamps.

If you would like to make the Ribbon Flower you check out the video HERE, their super easy to make and additive lol!

So I hope you can play along with our 'Say It In...Yellow and Grey' challenge. All you need to do to join in on all the fun is make your creation using the colour combo of 'Yellow and Grey' and link your project from your Blog or On-line gallery at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and don't forget to incorporate a little bling in your project too lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by now 'Hop' on over to Teresa's Blog and don't forget to leave your comments along the way lol!

Till next time, Take care and Keep Smiling,


17 comments:

  1. omg, that flower is GORGEOUS, I am def going to watch the video. I wanted something like that for a LO I just finished but didn't know how lol! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the B'Day cake Kyie.....a Birthday of any kind is worth singing and dancing!
    Oh excuse me...thought you said mr Mojo was on walk about!!! Your card is stunning! Love it.
    Have a great week end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Stunning flower!!- thanks for the link-will check it out after the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog! Cant wait to give the rose a try1

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours look so striking against the white, what a stunning card. And congrats on the 1st birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card...great flower! When will you be serving that delish cake? Will be back to view the video.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your flower is over-the-top beautiful - Love it!
    I'm off to watch the video to learn how to make one myself.

    BTW, you card is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made that flower?!?! Wow!! Definitely going to have to go check out that youtube video!! :) Love your card -- so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I know what you mean about yellow Kylie, I tend to avoid using it too, but I love your card with just a bit of yellow. The flower is just stunning too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty birthday card Kylie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have done well this is a stunning card

    ReplyDelete
  12. fabulous!!!! the ribbon flower is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the card and the flower is fab,very chic. I must have a go at making one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a fabulous card. congratulations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***