Monday, August 23, 2010

Say It With...A Bow

Hi Guys,

I hope your all well!

I'm here today to share with you my card for AnnaBelle stamps Blog fun theme challenge 'Say it With...' and this week it's 'Say It With...A Bow'

I'm a few days late with my card, O.K. quite a few days late lol but I LOVE ribbon so I made time to make a card, so here's my card:



I used another one of my favourite stamp sets by AnnaBelle Stamps, 'Sentimental Bluebells' and I embossed the image and my sentiment in some yummy Opaque White embossing powder from AnnaBelle Stamps.

I made my bow with some gorgeous White Satin ribbon and I also used the Bow Easy to make my bow lol as my freehand bows are not the best lol!

To finish of my card I place some White pearls in my corners using AnnaBelle Stamps Small White Pearl Mix.

The colour scheme for my card is Basic Grey, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White card stock from Stampin' Up!

I do hope you can play along with us for our fun 'Say It With...A Bow' challenge. Just make your creation by adding a 'Bow' on your project and link your creation from your blog or on-line gallery at AnnaBelle stamps Blog so we can all see your wonderful work!

Want to win some yummy products from AnnaBelle stamps? Play along with our sketch challenge to be in the running and you can find the sketch and all the details HERE, there's still time to play along!

And there's even more chances to win even more Annabelle Stamps Goodies, visit Andrea's blog and enter Andrea's AWESOME Blog Candy and you can find all the details on how you can win HERE!

Thanks so much for stopping by and I'll see you again on Friday for AnnaBelle stamps Blog sketch challenge and there's more prizes to be won!

Just before I sign off, I just want to say a BIG Thank You to you all for your lovely messages regarding Connor, he is feeling much better as he is getting more and more cheekier everyday but we still have a full hurdles to jump over, but we're all staying positive, so thank you again, you have no idea how much it means, so sending a hug to each and everyone of you!

Till Friday, Take care and Keep Smiling,


1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness what a very elegant card . I love it .Stylish bow and love the bling

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***