Friday, July 2, 2010

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge # 25

Hi Guys,

I hope your week has been wonderful and that your looking forward to the weekend.
It has been a very chilly week here in Adelaide and I LOVE it lol but I have found it hard to roll out of bed in the mornings roflol, there's nothing better than being in your P.J.'s all snugly and warm until the alarm clock goes off or in my case a big fat cat trying to get under the covers lol, I swear my cat is related to the Sloth lol!

Enough of my ravings lol, your here to see my card for AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge and this week we are up to number 25 and this weeks Sketch was a fun one to work with, so here's the Sketch





and here's my card



I have used the newly released 'Sentimental Bluebells' Stamp Set by AnnaBelle Stamps and I was going to colour my flowers but when I was arranging my stamped circles I was liking the way the images looked with out colour but I did add a little glitter on the flowers for a little sparkle.

Here's all the goodies I used on my card:
~Real Red Card Stock, Copic Blending Card Stock and the Pattern paper is By American Crafts
~'Sentimental Bluebells' Stamp Set From AnnaBelle Stamps
~Memento Ink In Black
~Circle Spellbinders Dies
~AnnaBelle Stamps Red Satin Ribbon
~6mm and Mini Chilli Sprinkles and Lge White Pearl Mix From AnnaBelle Stamps
~Crystal Glitter
~Black Button, White Organza Ribbon and Thread found in my stash

So that's my card!

I hope you can join us and play along with our Sketch Challenge.
All you need to do is make a creation with the above sketch and link your project form your blog or on-line gallery at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and you could win some yummy products from AnnaBelle Stamps!
This week's prize is a Jar of lge Mix Pearls and a Jar of Sml Pearl Mix From AnnaBelle Stamps, super cool, hey lol!

Need some Creative Inspiration? Visit my fellow Design Team Members Blogs and Check out their Stunning creations...

Andrea
Ida
Jerusha
Michelle
Rene'
Sue
Teresa
Tiffany

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Enjoy your day, Have a wonderful weekend and keep warm, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~

***Just A Little Note Off Topic lol***

Sorry if I'm confussing you all when you stop by my blog and see different backgrounds, the one I had all the code went funny and the site where I got it from are having a few hosting problems, so I've just popped this one in it's place until I can find a site to make my own background with the design I like and the colours I like lol!
So if you know of a good place that doesn't cost an arm or a leg lol, please yell out, lol!
Thanks so much for putting up with my every changing mind lol!
Take Care, Hugs,
~Kylie~
PS I have no idea why I'm using Pink backgrounds, I love Blues and Browns, Am I strange or what roflol!!!!!



11 comments:

  1. STUNNING card Kylie. Love the black white & red together. Such impact colours!! Have a fab weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Kylie. I love the color combo. Very striking together. Love your sprinkles and the pearl as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kylie! Thanks for sprinkling some sprinkles at my blog! Love your sweet comments! Too bad that PTI cost so much to ship. I had to buy $60 worth of stuff to get the shipping. If not I pay about $8. Yeah, they are super sweet.
    Can't wait to see Eclipse! Exactly what you said....prepare myself to drool! I've been seeing New Moon on DVd for the 10th time already....can't get enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellow fellow Aussie, Im ex S.A. myself, coming down in Sept to visit my Mum, hoping the weather is warmer by then. Thanks for popping over to my blog and your sweet comments. Thought I would come on over and say Hi. Your card is beautiful. Love the layout. Your colour combo is really striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent card Kylie. I like this sketch and am going to have a go at it with the current papers I'm using at the moment...K&Co Blue Awning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE these colours together! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did it again. You have made a very amazing card. You are very talented and you have a very crafty hand.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey there Kylie!

    Dunno how I missed your new post, glad I just stopped by to see what yumminess you've been making! I really like this sketch and your flowers look lovely with that little bit of flitter!

    Can't offer you much advice about the blog - Michelle laycock just installed mine for me cause I am too chicken to start stuffing around with HTML codes! lol I do like your pink one though - very noice!

    K

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really really love this card Kylie. Very striking - great colours and those flowers are so very pretty! I am half frozen up here - that wind goes straight through me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your card so much I ended up CASEing it.
    Absolutely inspiring!

    Tejal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***