Friday, May 7, 2010

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Sketch Challenge # 21



Hi Guys,
I hope your week has been great!

It's Friday and that means it's time for another Awesome Sketch Challenge over at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog!
This week's Sketch was designed by fellow Design Team member, Jerusha and what a fun sketch to play with.

When I first saw the sketch, I thought to myself this would be awesome as a scrapbook layout, I'm not much of a scrapper(I do love making up mini album's)and I tried to do a 12 X 12 layout but it wasn't working for me so I made a card instead lol!

So here's my card:



and here's a list of all the yummy products I used.
~'Flowers For You' and 'I Can Fly' Stamp Set by AnnaBelle Stamps
~Pink Petals Kit by AnnaBelle Stamps
~Versamark Ink and Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
~Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Gun
~Large White Mix Pearls by AnnaBelle Stamps
~Card Stock and DSP by Stampin' Up!
~Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
~Paper Piercer
~Satin Edge Organza Ribbon
~3D Foam Mounting Tape
~Sakura Quickie Glue Pen, this is an AWESOME ball point glue pen to glue down all your small pearls and gems and can be purchased from AnnaBelle Stamps.

I do hope you can play along with us again this week, all you need to do is make your creation(card, scrapbook layout, off the page project etc) following the above sketch, visit AnnaBelle Stamps Blog and link up your project with Mr Linky and another reason why you should play along is there is a prize to be won and this week's prize is the AWESOME 'Floral Stems' Stamp Set from AnnaBelle Stamps.

For more inspiration visit my fellow Design Team's Members Blogs(links are on the right had side of my blog)to check out their creations and to leave a little love lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by and to all the Mother's out there, have A Wonderful Mother's Day!
Till next time, Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


10 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie like you I thought this sketch would make a great scrapbbok page. I love the card you designed ..... perfect Mother's Day card! Think I should get some of this glue for my small gems....save my fingers!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the challenge, it looks tricky. Your card is very pretty Kylie. I like how you ran the flowers through the embossing folder, very clever. Have a wonderful weekend. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Kylie. I love the sketch, those wee butterflies on the strip and all the little finishing details!! Hugs, J

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card again this week Kylie. So pretty in pink!! Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a pretty card Kylie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is a really pretty card Kylie :) I love it. Have a wonderful Mothers day love!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree that this is an awesome sketch and I too thought it would make a great scrapbook page. You have done an amazing job (as always) with it as this card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card Kylie! I hope you had a fabulous Mothers Day and got to eat lots of choccies!!
    Andrea
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kylie, this is so fresh and girlie. I think I will join in again this week. I can't believe how friendly the Annabelle challenges are! Have a lovely week Kylie .x0x0x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***