Monday, January 4, 2010

Mojo Monday # 119

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well with you and yours and your week is starting off to be a great one!

Just want to share with you my card for this weeks or should I say last weeks Mojo Monday # 119 lol!

Here's the sketch



and here's my card



My card, you could say is a bit of all sorts lol, I used lots of different products from different companies and used things in my stash that I had forgotten I even brought and found things I thought I've thrown out roflolo!

Products Used:
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Polka Dot Background and Justrite Stampers, Harmony Classic
Card Stock: Real Red, Rose Red and Whisper White By Stampin' Up!
Pattern Paper: Bittersweet By Basic Grey
Ribbon: Rose Red Double Stitch Grosgrain Ribbon By Stampin' Up! White Satin Sheer Ribbon found in my stash lol!
Flowers: Dark Pink Paper Flower found in stash as the Crochet Flower lol!
Pearls By Kaisercraft.
Circle Nesties Dies.
3D Foam Mounting Tape.
Versamark Ink and Clear Embossing Powder.

Well that was a mouth full lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by! Till next time, Have a wonderful week! Take Care, Hugs and Smiles
~Kylie~


3 comments:

  1. Kylie...great card. Very nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Kylie. Glad you are finding lots of lost stash. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kylie, you are having fun with that stash of yours - way to go!! I love using a variety of things and it is great to have a stash heh LOL!!! Very pretty card!! I have Just Rite stamps and am not getting on too well with them right now grrrrr!! I must learn to stamp properly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***