Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mojo Monday # 115



Hi Guys,

Just a quick post to share with you my card for this week's Mojo Monday. My card is quite simple but was happy with how it turned out. Love finding the times to do a few challenges, It gives me a chance to make my Christmas cards(I'm so far behind lol)so this one's off to my Brother and his family!

So here's my card



Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~A Wish For Peace and Soft Holly Wheel
~Sage Shadow and Whisper White Card Stock
~Sage Shadow Classic' Ink
~Circle, Scallop Circle and Trio Tags Nesties Dies
~White Satin Ribbon and Silver Thread
~Dazzling Diamonds
~Kaisercraft Gems

Well that's another Christmas card made, several more to go roflol!

Enjoy your day and see you on Friday with My card for AnnaBelle Stamps Blog Challenge! Till then, Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Kylie! Makes me think I should have bought that set and wheel! But now I have unpacked my stamps, I really dont need one more stamp!!!! I have drawers full of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***