Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Post-It-Note Purse/Bag

Hi Guys,
Hope your are enjoying your week so far!

I was on YouTube again watching some more videos when I came across this video showing you how to make a cute little Post-It-Note Purse and you know me, I just had to make one lol.
They are so easy to make and would make a cute little gift!
So here's my Post-It-Note Purse:



and here's a pic of the purse open:



Cute Hey! roflol!

Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~Embrace Life Stamp Set
~Timber Brown Stazon Ink and Groovy Guava Ink
~Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Card Stock
~Groovy Guava Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbbon
~Mat Pack and Paper Piercer
~Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds
~Dimensionals
~Scallop Circle Punch
~Crystal Brads

I think I spend too much time on YouTube roflol!
Well that's about all, I don't think you would want to read all my ravings lol!
Till next time, enjoy the rest of your week! Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


4 comments:

  1. Crikey Kylie........you find the coolest of things! lol

    Love it!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kylie this is just adorable. I love it and yeah it is a fantastic gift idea~~Thanks for sharing. Blessings to you. ~Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and fun idea Kylie! i love it! Thanks so much for sharing! Love Keesh x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***