Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch # 74



Hi Guys,
Hope your all well and having a great day!

Here's my card for Mojo Monday Sketch challenge # 74. I'm not to sure about my card, but I used one of my favourite stamp sets Like It A Latte, so here's my card:



This is the very first time I really used Taken With Teal as the main colour, I don't know why I really haven't used it more it is a great colour lol!

All Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~Like It A Latte Stamp Set
~Taken With Teal, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White Card Stock
~Bali Breeze DSP
~Chocolate Chip Ink and Taken With Teal Stampin' Write Marker
~2 Way Glue Pen and Dazzling Diamonds
~Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon
~1- 1/4" and 1 -3/8" Circle Punches
~Mat Pack and Paper Piercer
~Dimensionals

I would of used my white puff pain for the coffee froth but I missed place it so It looks like I'll be spending the afternoon trying to find it lol!

Thanks so much for stopping by, I'll be back soon to post my card for Kristina Werner's Colour Challenge, so see you soon lol! Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this card! The colors, the way you've done the cup and the ribbon...Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kylie!

    I dunno how I missed your post of this card! Its just gorgeous! You make some wonderful cards with that set!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed this card Kylie. So sorry.
    Beautiful card. The colours are fantastic. I now have this set and must use it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***