Friday, January 9, 2009

Team Challenge # 2

Hi Guys,
We had another team challenge this week and it was Judy that set this challenge! We had to use the same stamp set which was Seeing Spots and take the colours from this pic



This was quite a challenge for me! I ended up making three cards and this is the one I decided to go with lol!



I don't think it's too bad, but I've always find it a challenge using Seeing Spots, I like the stamp set but it doesn't like me roflol!!!
If you want to check out the other members cards, I have their blog links on the right side bar, go and check them out, each and everyone of these girls are creative, amazing and beautiful souls!
Till next time, Take Care, Hugs and Smiles,
~Kylie~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***