Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mojo # 70


Hi Guys,
Hope your week is going great. It's been quite hot here in Adelaide, soooooo looking forward to winter lol!

Here's my card for this week Mojo Monday sketch challenge # 70



Most Products Used By Stampin' Up!
~Embrace Life Stamp Set
~Groovy Guava, Old olive, Whisper White Card Stock and Ginger Blossom DSP
~Groovy Guava and Old Olive Ink
~Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon and Mat Pack
~ 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle Punches
~Dimensionals
~Nestabilities
~Kaiser Craft Adhesive Pearl

So that's my card for the challenge, hope you like it! Enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks so much for stopping by, Till next time, Take Care. Hugs and Smiles
~Kylie~


8 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card Kylie!! Don't those colours look nice togther!!?

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card, love the colours
    hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is just lovely. I really like the stamp that you chose for the layout! Gorgeous. Smiles Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everytime I check out your blog it is "OMG" Your work is truly inspirational!!! I absolutely LOVE everything you do, some more so than others LOL but love it all! And this one is no exception!

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this card Kylie. Fabulous colours and layout. I've got this sketch bookmarked to do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sketch looked almost impossible but you nailed it, what a talent. Well done,
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kylie love this!! as usual :) I really like those colors together. Oh hey if you want some cooler weather I am happy to share, as long as you send me a little sunshine and heat!! lol ~hugs Renee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***