Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Challenge Card

Hi Guys,
Hope you all having a great weekend.
I'm a member of Paper Craft Planet http://cardoftheweek.ning.com/ and anyone can join who has a love of paper crafts. It's a fun site, you can join groups and take part of fun challenges etc.
I have joined a few of the groups and one of the groups I have joined is called 'Big Shots' and for the challenge you had to create a card using your Big Shot/BigKick die cutting machine and use NO ink, stickers, stamps etc, you had to make your card from die cuts, I thought to myself...EASY, yeah right lol, it was so hard not to grab my stamps and ink pads roflol

So here's the card I came up with



I used Christmas Ornaments Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, the word 'Joy' from Sizzix Doodle Die Sizzlits Set in my BigKick.
For the Card Stock I used Stampin' Up!'s Real Red and Whisper White, SU! Grosgrain Ribbon ans SU! Silver Brads
A plain and simple card, I just love red and white together!

So go and check out paper Craft Plant(only if you want to lol)and if you join or are already a member, add me to your friends list too(of course, only if you really really want to roflol)I Hope to see you there!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Till next time, Take Care, Hugs and Smiles
~Kylie~


3 comments:

  1. Kylie, I love the card. I always like them with the cuttlebug. this is a great card, thanks so much for sharing. ~Hugs~ Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kylie. I'm off to check out the link.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And as always you have done an incredible job!!!

    Ps: Check out my blog - I have given you an award :-))

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***