Saturday, June 7, 2008

Faux Tile


Hi guys, Hope your having a great weekend. Since it's a long weekend I thought I just have a play and try a few different things. I really like the faux tile technique so I thought I'll give it a go! So this is what I came up with and if you look at the bottom left you can see my mistake lol!
I used River Rock and Chocolate Chip card stock and Baroque Motifs stamp set(this is my favourite stamp set)and I just realize by looking at the photo my cutting out is shocking lol.
Next time I do this card I will use some yummy Hodgepodge Hardware and the wider Chocolate Chip Ribbon but overall I love this technique and was happy with it as this was my first try. So I can't wait to do this technique again.
Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy the rest of your weekend, Take Care
~Kylie~


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kylie - Very nice!! wanting to have a go at the Faux Tiling myself but haven't got there yet.

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try this technique too. One day...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***