Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mailbox!




Hi Guys, sorry I haven't posted in awhile, I've been busy doing life things(if that makes sense lol)As promised here is my mailbox that I altered. I was lucky enough to buy a kit of Karen(luv to stamp)and this is what I came up with. To be honest, I just think this is the cutest little thing ever! It even comes with some little note cards. I was going to give this away, but I fell in love with it so I'm going to keep it! I even got to make a cute little note book that I made with my bind-it-all with leftover card stock, ribbon and stamped images. All products are from Stampin' Up!
Sorry this is only a short and sweet blog entry. Thanks for stopping by, Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling.
~Kylie~


4 comments:

  1. Veeerrrryyy Cute!!! Great job!

    Debbie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! OMG! OMGGGGG!!! Kylie this is just FANTASTIC!!! You did such a great job with it! I too was going to give my demo one away BUT I just cant bear to part with it! They truely are the most gorgeous things ever! I am so glad you enjoyed doing it!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous mailbox Kylie. I love mine too and the little notelets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your mailbox is sooo cute - I love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***