Sunday, March 2, 2008

French Flair!



Hi Guys, Hope you all had a lovely, relaxing weekend. Just a quick post to share a few more cards I have created!
I used the background stamp, French flair, I love this stamp and the cards only took about 15 mins to make!
I used Chocolate chip, Pretty in pink and Very vanilla Card stock and Ink, Grosgrain ribbon and on the Chocolate chip card I used 'Merci' from the Merci Sale-a-bration stamp set and my tag punch. I love these colour combos!
Thanks for stopping bye and having a look. Have a wonderful week. Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling, (((hugs))) Kylie XX


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Kylie!!!!

    These are lovely AGAIN!! I am so glad to see you have snuck in a bit of cardmaking!!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are so effective Kylie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***