Sunday, January 13, 2008

Paint Cans!


Hi Guys, I hope your all well and happy! Even though Christmas has came and gone I thought I'll share one of my homemade gifts(I know I'm a bit late lol)I altered brand new paint cans that I got a good deal on as my hubby(Peter)works in the car industry, so I guess you can say 'It's not what you know but who you know' lol! I did 21 cans and used Christmas patterned paper, ribbons, flowers in Chrissy colours, buttons and what ever I had in my stash. I filled the cans with wrapped lollies and chocolates. The hardest part was filling the cans and not using my self control by sneaking a chocolate or two or three, you got me five lol
So they were a hit with my family and friends. The cans were 2litres so filling 21 cans cost a small fortune in lollies and chocolates lol!
Thanks for stopping by. Sorry pic isn't the best. Till next time, Take Care and Keep Smiling (((hugs))) Kylie XX


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Kylie!! I can imagine how much of a hit these were!! They look fabulous!!

    Karen
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment, it means the world to me!
Take Care, Hugs ~Kylie~

***I have turned off word verification for now but I might have to turn it back on if I receive lots of spam, fingers crossed that I don't lol!***